There are many types of film that contain enough silver content in them to be recycled for cash.
Here we are listing some of the major types of silver film we can process for our clients.
Maratek over a full service silver film recycling process and we offer full security, insurance and confidentiality.
We will pick up, confidentially manage and destroy personal information from almost all film types. We will strip the silver from the film and the remaining plastic will be immediately shredded on site.
These are the types of silver film that we will process.
- Medical X-ray Film and all types of Xrays from industry, hospitals, clinics, dentists, labs and educational institutions
- Medical Xray Film with Paper
- X-Ray with Paper
- X-Rays with files in Jackets / Envelopes
- Industrial Xray Film
- Industrial X-Ray
- Non Destructive Testing X-Rays, Industrial X-Ray Film
- Laser X-Ray Films
- Laser X-Ray
- X-Ray Film produced through Laser technology
- Virgin Film
- Non-Exposed, New Films, typically expired
- C-41 Film
- Cini-Film, or film tails
- News Litho
- News Printing Film negatives
- Mixex Litho Film
- Mixed Litho Films, typically from commercial printing
- Virgin Trim
- Coloured printing film used in commercial printing
- Masking | Goldenrod
- Litho film with masking still attached to the films
- Circuit Board Film
- Circuit Film
- Film used to print circuit board templates
- MRI film
- Cat scans
- Micro films
- Industrial films
- Lithography films